Well Homed is developed to provide a rich setting that exceeds expectations, where being valued and appreciated are top priorities. We make every effort to form lasting connections with our residents. We promise that you will be happier in 90 days than when you made your initial choice to become family in our home.
Our home off Singerly roadway has been a known member of Cecil County for over 13 years. Well Homed offers double rooms with a beautiful sun parlor and a vast front porch. It has a rich background in supplying individual care. As a member of the community, we have numerous enjoyable events for residents and their family members to take pleasure in.
Well Homed Assisted Living is committed to providing premium quality care in a safe & completely satisfying setting. With Assisted Living Treatment, we encourage our residents to emphasize energetic & social lifestyles. At Well Homed, we believe that needing aid with activities of daily living should not mean giving up one’s uniqueness or self-reliance.
Assisted living facilities are accredited at the state degree. Such centers are a means to see that a criterion of treatment and care will be provided to the people who can’t do so for themselves.
Assisted living facilities can not be compared or related with Nursing Homes, for there are marked differences between the two.
- Nursing residences employ certified medical professionals such as registered nurses, physicians, and paramedical teams, who supply medical solutions to their residents. A non-medical team generally provides assisted-living centers and certified medical practitioners on their personnel; their duties are typically limited to giving routine clinical services.
- There is a greater preference over privacy and also personal care in assisted living facilities.
Is Assisted Living Right for You?
Assisted living facilities (ALFs) have numerous names, including domestic care facilities or adult treatment facilities. These facilities are state-licensed. Over 500,000 people live in Assisted Living Facilities, which is expected to increase as the population increases and ages. Although Assisted Living Facilities supply a social design of treatment, they supply assisted living for elders with their support team, meals, and also help with various other daily activities like showering and dressing.
The solutions Assisted Living Facilities provide include:
- Housekeeping and washing
- 24-Hour staffing to fulfill any needs of residents, whether unscheduled or arranged
- Social solutions
- Assistance with activities of day-to-day living (ADLs).
- Health-related solutions.
To understand even more about assisted living and what kind of assisted living is best for your loved one, don’t hesitate to contact us at (410) 343-7592 or schedule a visit at Well Homed Assisted Living. We are more than delighted to respond to all your inquiries and tour you around our home.We service the following zip codes and surrounding areas.
View a map of our services areas:
Visit our Google Site: